A DIY Body Scrub Recipe You Will Love
Using a body scrub regularly will help make your skin look more vibrant and youthful.
Benefits of body scrubs — through the removal of dead skin cells as a result of exfoliation — extend moisturizing potential as it facilitates an easier absorption of a Body Oil or any other moisturizer into the healthy skin.
Here are just some of the benefits of body scrubbing:
- Promoting efficient circulation and sin cell turnover
- Removing dead skin cells from the skin’s surface
- Smoothing and softening rough and dry skin
- Drawing out impurities
- Helping free ingrown hairs and smoothing razor bumps
Recently, our DIY Body Scrub Recipe was featured in MARIE CLAIRE MAGAZINE. Here is that super simple recipe. We hope you enjoy!
- 4 table spoons of brown sugar
- 1 table spoons of clover honey
- 1.5 table spoons of sweet almond oil
- 4 drops of lemon essential oil
- 3 drops of orange essential oil
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating body scrub. Follow with our divine Body Oil.