Super Simple Essential Oil Recipes
Essential oils are extremely beneficial and can be used for many different purposes.
We absolutely love essential oils and use them every day. Not only do we have them in our skincare formulations, but we also use them in very simple DIY recipes to create everyday life products. Essential oils can truly boost your energy, relieve headaches, and promote an overall healthy lifestyle. Here are some of our favorite DIY simple recipes using essential oils.
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
directions (makes 30 use):
- In a small bowl add all ingredients and mix.
- Transfer the mixture into a BPA-free plastic squeeze bottle and use as needed.
Muscle Pain Reliever
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
directions(makes 1 use):
- Put on disposable gloves and mix the coconut oil and peppermint oil together in your hands.
- Apply the mixture to sore muscles and slightly massage it in.
- 1/2 cup witch hazel
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 40 drops essential oils (eucalyptus, lemongrass, citronella, tea tree or rosemary)
directions (makes 30-60 uses):
- In an 8-ounce glass spray bottle mix all the ingredients.
- Spray the mixture over all portions of your body, except in your eyes and mouth.
- 3 cups Epsom salt
- 1 cup baking soda
- 30 drops lavender essential oil
directions (makes 4 uses):
- In a large glass jar with a lid, combine the Epsom salt and baking soda and store.
- At bath time, add 1 cup of dry ingredients mixture and the lavender into your warm bath water.
- Soak and enjoy for 20-40 min